[postgis-users] netcdf files deprecated in raster2pgsql?

John Payne drjohnpayne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:53:31 PDT 2019

Hi Regina, thanks for your answer.  Your reply ended up in the wrong email
folder so I didn't see it until just now.

I'm using the BigSQL distribution (i.e., PostgreSQL and associated
libraries as provided by bigsql.org).

SELECT postgis_full_version() gives this:
"POSTGIS="2.5.0 r16836" [EXTENSION] PGSQL="110" GEOS="3.6.2-CAPI-1.10.2 0"
PROJ="Rel. 4.9.2, 08 September 2015" GDAL="GDAL 2.2.0, released 2017/04/28"
LIBXML="2.9.0" LIBJSON="0.12.1" TOPOLOGY RASTER"

Sounds like maybe I should contact BigSQL.org with the question.  I
appreciate you giving me some perspective.

John