[postgis-users] Request for ideas to enhance the geometry viewer - GSoC

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:15:15 PST 2019

Dear PostGIS devs and users

Firstly, we (Frikan, Xuri and I) would like to thank the PostGIS
community again for the support you provided us in 2018 during Google
Summer of Code (GSoC). We truly appreciate your time and effort.

The call for OSGeo GSoC ideas is now out [1]. Frikan and I would like
to suggest a project to address some of the issues left in the
geometry viewer (available in pgAdmin4), but also include some new
functionality.

Are there any ideas or suggestions from you, the PostGIS community,
for extra functionalities that would improve the usefulness of the
geometry viewer?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Victoria