[postgis-users] PostGIS new geometry type with defined precision?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:29:58 PDT 2019

Yes, the plan is to port the new overlay code to GEOS, and then expose it
in PostGIS.  The function design suggested in Dan's previous work seems
reasonable, so the new PostGIS overlay functions will probably look like
that.

I'm making good progress on the code.  Still hoping for an early fall
arrival in GEOS and PostGIS.