[postgis-users] postgis-gui question

Timmy Siu timmy.siu at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 09:40:31 PDT 2019

Dear All PostGIS Users and Developers,

I am new to PostgreSQL.

I have installed a copy of Postgresql 11 on Ubuntu 18.04 and also the
Postgis extension. Then, I find that there is a postgis-gui package
which should be the GUI admin program for the postgis extension.?? Since,
this is a server installation so I don't need this postgis-gui.

Then, I search my Oracle Linux 7.7 for this package, but I cannot find
this package.?? I have an official pgsql 10 server on it.

Then, I search for Windows package on the pgsql official site which
doesn't have it either.

Now, my question is - where can I get a copy of postgis-gui for Windows
so I can manage my Ubuntu 18.04 postgis server?

Thanks for your helps.

Regards,
Timmy