[postgis-users] Storing geometries in variables

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:00:18 PDT 2020

Hi, Steve,

I have already read that.  I am reading this one now.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/plpython.html

I find it interesting and intriguing.  If a Do statement or a function can
also be written in Python, would that imply that highly complex processing
can be done this way?

Would this add on processing power of Python onto PostgreSQL/PostGIS?

I wonder who has experience on this.

Regards,

Shao