[postgis-users] dump and restore

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 18 10:18:21 PDT 2020

You are probably installing into a newer version of PostGIS is my guess and
PostGIS 3+ now has postgis_raster as a separate extension.

Your restore only has CREATE EXTENSION postgis;  so would be missing the
postgis_raster bit.

If you need raster support, you should do

create newdb

In you newdb database run

CREATE EXTENSION postgis;

CREATE EXTENSION postgis_raster;