[postgis-users] Can't install PostGIS into PostgreSQL 13

張家芸 grace3045 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:49:14 PDT 2020

I installed PostgreSQL 13, but can't find either spatial extension folder
or PostGIS in the Stack Builder 4.2. Then I downloaded PostGIS bundle
(postgis-bundle-pg12x64-setup-3.0.2-1.exe) but the installation procedure
always interrupted by this message:

PostGIS has to be installed to the PostgreSQL folder

No matter if I install at default destination or my PostgreSQL folder.

Is this because PostGIS haven't fully upgraded to fit PostgreSQL 13? What
should I do, install PostgreSQL 12 instead?

Thank you

Chia-Yun