[postgis-users] Can't install PostGIS into PostgreSQL 13

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Wed Oct 14 02:06:24 PDT 2020

Hi Chia-Yun,

I hadn't heard of Stack Builder yet, but I see it is an utility of
EnterpriseDB for Windows
(https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/postgresql/installation-getting-started/installation-guide/13.0/using_stackbuilder.html),
so I think you should ask them:

https://support.enterprisedb.com/support/s/

PostGIS certainly is supported with PostgreSQL 13. I run it on Ubuntu
20.04, and the package manager there installs PostgreSQL 13 including
PostGIS without issues.

Marco