[postgis-users] Can't install PostGIS into PostgreSQL 13

張家芸 grace3045 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:50:17 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your reply. I sent EDB an email 2 days ago but no response,
so I was trying to find other ways to fix my problem.
I tried to install PostGIS inside PostgreSQL by CREATE EXTENSION postgis;
But the error message shows that I don't have postgis.control file.

I also saw an old solution for Ubuntu is to run the command:

 $ sudo apt-get install postgis postgresql-9.5-postgis-scripts

But I am using Windows, not sure how to transform the command.

Chia-Yun