[postgis-users] Promoting PostgreSQL and PostGIS to wider business intelligence community

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:03:35 PDT 2020

Hi,  Ruven Brooks,

Good points.  I would think that you are correct.

However, there are experts saying that people who work on
PostgreSQL/PostGIS should consider work like data blending and generating
reusable data products for desktop application users to consume new data
products.

Interesting questions arise.  And, most people are short of knowledge how
to do data blending and generating reusable data products.   Therefore,
they need clear examples to show them the future path to the new journey of
data blending and generation of reusable data products.

That is what I am looking for.

Regards,

Shao