[postgis-users] Documentation accessibility

Lorem Ipsum dolorsitatem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:18:20 PDT 2021

 Has a single page HTML version of the docs been generated and hosted
anywhere?

The primary PostGIS manual link hosts a chunked HTML version.  This
restricts searching the documentation to a single page.  I can't
sequentially search the entire documentation for terms.  I also find the
EPUB version has broken links (e.g. 5.11. Spatial > Relationships5.11.1.
Topological Relationships > ST_Intersects).  The doc/README.md at
https://github.com/postgis/postgis/tree/main/doc says there is a makefile
target for a single html file version of the docs.  I'm unfortunately not
on a *nix system and don't have a VM setup.