[postgis-users] Documentation accessibility

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 19 20:09:57 PDT 2021

We do build single page for the translated ones.  I guess we can do the same for English.

I always figured if people wanted a single file, they’d just use the PDF version here:

http://postgis.net/stuff/postgis-3.2.pdf

What’s the practical reason for wanting the html version?  You still have the image files as separate to contend with.

Thanks,

Regina