[postgis-users] polygons inside polygon

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:28:28 PST 2021

This is interesting.

Can we have an SQL to produce report on the status of polygon?  Namely, can
we write a script to tell us whether a geometry is a valid single geometry,
or polygons inside polygon, whether there be any issues such as
self-intersect in a polygon?

SQL reporting on geometry is of interest.

Is it possible to send me a small file of polygons inside polygon in a
format of CSV or Well Known Text, so that I can test out and confirm the
robustness of SQL scripts?

Regards,

David