[postgis-users] Contradiction between ST_IsValid() and ST_IsValidReason() ?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 5 02:04:02 PST 2021

Hi Strk,

Please apologize my delay in responding.

I just retested with the latest master - and unfortunately the problem
still persists.

I opened a new ticket: https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/4825

It might be a different issue than
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/4825  [1]

I would appreciate if you could have a look at it.

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2021-01-03 00:26, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 11:05:22AM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote: On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 05:38:23PM +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote: Hm, seems like it is still not good in master.
>
> As soon as I add "ST_MakeValid()" in the same SQL query, it goes back to
> "weird" mode.
> Then there must be another memory issue. It would help to have a
> sample of geoms which can still reproduce the problem.

Andreas: could you check current master branch ?
See https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/4823

--strk;

Links:
------