[postgis-users] Need help to create an help table

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sat Jan 30 03:43:44 PST 2021

Hi list!

It seems that the generating of an help table with some data for Europe
need too much resources and the PC I use for that (4 cores and 16 GB
RAM) doesn't have enough...

The table is ~130MB and has ~108.000 entries, so not really big, but the
"aggregation" with the PostGIS functions is too much for my old PC...

Since this is for an opensource and free project, I don't want to buy a
new PC with much RAM and cores (and > 500-600€ costs...) for a thing I
need maybe once at year or even rarely...

The question: do someone have a PC with more resources than mine and can
help me aggregating this table?

Thank you very much
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)