[postgis-users] PROJ_LIB environment variable

Wisse J.S. (Jeroen) js.wisse at zeeland.nl
Thu Nov 18 05:36:45 PST 2021

Thank you for your help Regina,
Wouldn't your solution just override the environmental variable?

Anyway I just looked into it further and it seems to be a non-issue for us.
I compared the 2 different PROJ_LIB directories and they are exactly the same. All the files in there are exactly the same as well.

So it doesn't matter where the variable points to.

Thanks again for the help,

Jeroen