[postgis-users] ST_Union on empty polygon loses SRID

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at schultz.la
Mon Nov 29 06:20:02 PST 2021

> I would first check how many clusters you have and versions with below command:
>
> pg_lsclusters

Ver Cluster Port Status Owner    Data directory              Log file
12  main    5432 online postgres /var/lib/postgresql/12/main
/var/log/postgresql/postgresql-12-main.log

No problems there.

Checking out the Debian repositories it looks like
postgresql-12-postgis-3 stopped evolving after version 3.0.0+dfsg-5. I
needed to add apt.postgresql.org to my repositories. I did that, and
everything is fine now.

Thank you so much for your prompt and detailed attention.