[postgis-users] PG Feat Serv and OGC API

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:04:04 PDT 2022

The functions endpoint in pg_featureserv is non-standard, so it's not
surprising that client libraries don't support it.   So you will have to
manually build a URL for the request.

pg_featureserv now has CQL filtering:
https://github.com/CrunchyData/pg_featureserv/blob/master/hugo/content/usage/cql.md

This includes temporal filter support.  If you can build the latest code,
you might want to look at this as an alternative to functions.  It saves
writing and deploying functions, and it is much more flexible.