[postgis-users] parallel-processing multiple similar query tasks - any example?

David Haynes haynesd2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:20:09 PDT 2022

I think you need to provide more information as parallel queries in a
database can be done in many ways. You could look at CitusDB, which
supports PostGIS if you are trying to do parallel queries. PostgreSQL also
supports workers.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/how-parallel-query-works.html