[postgis-users] Postgis 3.0.3 extension for AWS RDS Postgres 13.3

Raj Talati rajtalati at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:07:30 PST 2022

If this AWS RDS you cannot upgrade directly from 11.x to 13.x . You will
need to upgrade to 12.x and if you did like upgraded 11.x to 12.x and the.
Upgraded fro 12.x to 13.3 then when you upgraded from 11.x to 12.x you need
to upgrade Postgis too as AWS as that should allow you to upgrade postgis
and then when you upgrade Postgres to 13 you should able to upgrade Postgis
too. If we bypass Postgis upgrade while going from 11-> 12 and just so
while doing 12->13 you will face this issue .

Hope this helps.