[postgis-users] Geometry Viewer in PgAdmin

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 19:59:38 PST 2022

 I'd also look as DBeaver, it has a free Community Edition and a nice (but basic) geometry viewer for Postgis. Built in support for a good set of backgrounds as well. Postgis columns are auto displayed as WKT which I find useful.

For a user (vs admin) of a Postgis DB I think DBeaver is nicer than PgAdmin. It does primitive ERD's, which I don't think PgAdmin can do yet, but that might have changed since I last looked...
And you can access many other databases than just Postgres.

But I agree with Ruven, if you want to do more that a casual perusal of Postgis data, go QGIS.

Brent Wood