[postgis-users] problem with points in polygon edge

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:44:27 PDT 2022

Can you fix this by treating it as a standard non-spatial data
de-duplication problem?   I.e. use the spatial query to assign a polygon ID
to each point, and then keep only a single attribute record for each point.

Lots of examples of this out there, e.g.

https://www.sqlshack.com/different-ways-to-sql-delete-duplicate-rows-from-a-sql-table/