[postgis-users] Many missing countries in 'planet_221010.osm.pbf'?

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Thu Nov 3 00:48:36 PDT 2022

Hi all,

After recently importing 'planet_221010.osm.pbf' using osm2pgsql, I now
noticed that there are many missing country polygons
(boundary=administrative, admin_level=2). Now over the past few years
importing the Planet, I have seen an occasional missing country polygon,
but never on this scale, dozens are missing now.

I am still trying to figure out what went wrong, but has anyone else had
issues with that particular extract?

Marco