[postgis-users] Problem with raster2psql out-db

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 9 19:29:11 PST 2022

The  out_db constraint is not filled in unless you include the –C option to include constraints.

So I suspect your raster loaded is really out of database.

An easy way to check is run a query like this described on this page: https://postgis.net/docs/manual-3.3/RT_ST_BandMetaData.html

SELECT bmd.out_db, bmd.path

FROM t1 AS r, ST_BandMetaData(r.rast) AS bmd LIMIT 1;

You can add an out_db constraint with this function -  https://postgis.net/docs/manual-3.3/RT_AddRasterConstraints.html

Like so:

SELECT AddRasterConstraints('t1', 'rast', 'out_db' );

Hope that helps,

Regina