[postgis-users] Migration issue

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 28 18:39:33 PDT 2022

Is it possible that maybe you have another PostgreSQL service running on the port you think you are running PostgreSQL 14 on.

The following queries might give you some clues what’s going on.

SELECT version();

SELECT name, setting, category FROM pg_settings WHERE category IN('File Locations') or name IN('port', 'listen_addresses') ;