[postgis-users] ERROR: transform: Point outside of projection domain (2050)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 27 13:21:25 PDT 2023

Could be your ST_Transform index triggering the issue and you have at least one geometry out of bounds in there.

I’d try dropping your geobordervtc_geom_25832_idx  and then rerunning analyze on the table.
If that does fix it then try to gigure out which geometry is at fault.

The 25632 is only good for utm zone 32N

https://epsg.io/25832

So I suspect you have a geometry way off from there causing the issue.

Or it could be missing grid datum shift files at fault too.

You can update your grid files by running at your command line:

projsync --all

As detailed here - https://proj.org/apps/projsync.html#index-0