[postgis-users] GML ver 3 id duplicated error

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue May 16 08:54:41 PDT 2023

Bug or shortcoming, I don’t think we ever had this behaviour, and probably never encountered a validator that checked it. If you can nail down the specific GML version it applies to, that would be helpful in applying a fix. For deeply nested multi-geometries, I can see this being quite… enjoyable to repair.