need help

Bekir Niyaz bagafoot at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:52:02 PDT 2024

Hello again I updated postgis from 3.0 to 3.3 but didn't execute "alter extension postgis UPDATE;" and restart db. The query was working well but after update it starts throwing errors below.

ERROR:  type "geometry" does not exist at character 98
QUERY:  SELECT ST_FlipCoordinates(st_setsrid(st_geogfromtext(replace(new.tesiskoordinat,',','.')),4326)::geometry)

it is a simple insert into sql, it throws only when inserted via hibernate,

postgis installed in public schema and

user has search_path= public, another_schema

table has select priviliges on public.spatial_ref_sys

when I check installed extention with \dx the output

  postgis            | 3.0.4   | public     | PostGIS geometry, geography, and raster spatial types and functions

but when run select Postgis_Version();

 3.3 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1