[Proj] Re: Compile-error on Solaris2.6 (SPARC)

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 03:36:16 PST 2006

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Stephan Holl wrote:

> Thanks for pointing to the bugtracker. Since I do not have physical
> access to the box I rarely can give you feedback. But we will try to
> test it without the optimization.

Perhaps something else you could also try would be a more recent version
of libtool. I have found that to work with strange PROJ compile errors in
the past. Except I think the current version is only a year or two old, so
there probably wouldn't be an improvement. But you never know. You just
need to copy the most recent version you can find of the 'libtool' script
into the PROJ source directory, overwriting the version there, and then
run configure and make as far as I know.

Best regards,

Paul