[Proj] Datum shifts in PROJ's EPSG table (The Netherlands and Belgium)

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Oct 26 02:20:34 PDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

 > So when folks submit requests to use a particular datum shift for a
 > given datum, I apply it via this override mechanism.

In that case I would like to submit the Datum shifts for the Netherlands
and Belgium for inclusion in the epsg table. They are described in the
following postings:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2005-November/009894.html

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-October/013570.html

The Dutch parameters have been confirmed by the cadastral service; the
Belgian one has at least been tested once. See the thread starting with:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-October/013565.html

Thanks!

Jan