[Proj] Sum: Aruba projection (Milo van der Linden)

Milo van der Linden milo at 3dsite.nl
Wed Apr 4 10:29:35 PDT 2007

Dear Clifford,

I am speachless, this is exactly what I need! There was absolutely no
place on the internet where I could find this, we even contacted Aruba
authorities, but they haven't answered up to now. I am now going to
implement these parameters into my projection-conversion to get them to
GoogleEarth. Once I got them all in line, I will report the resulting
proj4 string back to the mailing list.

Again, thank you so very much and I hope Steffen can also benefit from
your knowledge.

If at any point in time you need someone to research exotic datums and
projections for you, I would be happy to volunteer! It seems like a
dreamjob to travel the world for that purpose ;)

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden