[Proj] Programming languages redux

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:21:22 PDT 2009

While bowsing on details for cleaning up distribution tars I ran across this:

http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Source-Language.html#Source-Language

which reminded me of my complaint some weeks ago of unnecessarily using an
overly complex compiler language for distributing an interesting solution to
a problem of general interest.

It is always nice to find something to vindicate ones righteous position.  :-)