[Proj] transformation in c

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 27 04:30:04 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Stanislav Bek <bks at centrum.cz> wrote:
> Thank you!  very helpful.
>
> Though... While building all the proj4-files (using MS Visual C++), the following error occurs:
> Compiling...
> jniproj.c
> e:praceinternetprojektzkouska2jniproj.c(47) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'proj_config.h': No such file or directory.
> Would be only a part of the files sufficient for my purpose?
> (I used proj-4.6.1/src)

Stanislav,

You have not provided any detail how you got to this point.
Are you building using the nmake makefiles provided with
PROJ.4?   Something like:

nmake /f makefile.vc all\

as described in the README file for building on windows?

If you choose to create your own MSVC project file,
then it is up to you to properly define the include path
and select just the appropriate files for the library.  This
is non-trivial, and should likely only be done if you
understand the makefile already.

Best regards,