[Proj] Few danish PROJ definitions are missing

Evan Haahr Hansen, LIFA A/S eha at LIFA.DK
Thu Aug 9 23:21:52 PDT 2018

Hi all
We are about to implement the PROJ libraries in our applications but it seems that a few Danish PROJ definitions are missing:
DNN  - We know that code says that it is "historical" but when you work with old maps you still need it
System City Ring - near Copenhagen
FK89 (EPSG code 3173) - for the Faroe Islands

I also think that there is a small error in the PROJ definition for UTM29N_FVR09. In the last part of the definition there is a reference to FO:UTM32N. Shouldn't it be FO:UTM29N (which is defined in the line above) ?

Med venlig hilsen
Evan Haahr Hansen, LIFA A/S
Ingeniør

[http://website.lifa.dk/docs/LIFA_GIS·IT_logo.png]

6313 6800

@

eha at LIFA.DK

6313 6852

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk>

Vi tilbyder interne og eksterne kurser. Du kan finde mere information i vores kursuskalender<https://www.lifa.dk/kursuskalender>

[cid:image002.png at 01D43079.16ED8D30]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S Landinspektører