[Proj] Few danish PROJ definitions are missing

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Aug 10 00:14:29 PDT 2018

Evan,

Thanks for reporting this.

On 10 Aug 2018, at 08:21, Evan Haahr Hansen, LIFA A/S <eha at LIFA.DK<mailto:eha at LIFA.DK>> wrote:

Hi all
We are about to implement the PROJ libraries in our applications but it seems that a few Danish PROJ definitions are missing:

Awesome!

DNN  - We know that code says that it is “historical” but when you work with old maps you still need it
System City Ring – near Copenhagen
FK89 (EPSG code 3173) – for the Faroe Islands

These are all work in progress. I’m adding issues to the tracker [0], that should help prioritize them.

I also think that there is a small error in the PROJ definition for UTM29N_FVR09. In the last part of the definition there is a reference to FO:UTM32N. Shouldn’t it be FO:UTM29N (which is defined in the line above) ?

Fixed [1][2]. This will be released alongside PROJ 5.2 September 1st.

Kristian

[0] https://github.com/NordicGeodesy/NordicTransformations/issues<https://github.com/NordicGeodesy/NordicTransformations/issues?q=is:issue+is:open+sort:updated-desc>
[1] https://github.com/NordicGeodesy/NordicTransformations/commit/a8f15c0423d9410f494db665297cbe1571424b1d
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/commit/67ad31e00db720f5344499d67fc5bd6627229772

Med venlig hilsen
Evan Haahr Hansen, LIFA A/S
Ingeniør

<image001.png>

6313 6800

@

eha at LIFA.DK<mailto:eha at LIFA.DK>

6313 6852

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk/>

Vi tilbyder interne og eksterne kurser. Du kan finde mere information i vores kursuskalender<https://www.lifa.dk/kursuskalender>

<image002.png><https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S Landinspektører