[Proj] PROJ 5.0.0RC4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Feb 21 12:01:52 PST 2018

Thanks Bas, that was very helpful. I’ve added a HOWTORELEASE and created README.md
from GRIDS.md and README.DATUMGRID in this pull request:

https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/pull/11

I have prepared a release candidate with the above changes. It seems to be fine and I will upload
it soon and announce it here on the list once it is ready.

/Kristian