[PROJ] PROJ 6.3.0RC1

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Sat Dec 28 11:58:52 PST 2019

I’ve updated the datumgrid-europe package so that the BWTA2017.gsb
grid is properly included. RC2 here:

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-europe-1.5RC2.zip

/Kristian

On 28 Dec 2019, at 15:30, Kristian Evers <kreve at sdfe.dk<mailto:kreve at sdfe.dk>> wrote:

Good catch! I was notified by git that git-lfs was missing from my path.
I fixed that and git pull’ed again to rectify the problem. I should have
done a ‘git lfs pull’ instead. Lesson learned :-)

I’ll update the europe package with a RC2 tonight. Hopefully that is
the only problem in this batch of release candidates.

/Kristian