[PROJ] Vertical Transformations?

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 20 11:48:52 PST 2019

On 2/20/19 7:25 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I'm in the process of updating the pkgsrc package to
> have the new regional files also.

Note that if your distribution requires fine-grained documentation of
license & copyright information for the files in the regional
proj-datumgrid archives, the maintenance burden is non-trivial.

This is why I will not be packaging the regional proj-datumgrid packages
for Debian. Users will need to download the tarballs and unpack their
content into /usr/share/proj themselves.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1