[PROJ] PROJ 6.0.0RC3

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Wed Feb 27 06:35:09 PST 2019

Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> writes:

>> The "test ==" problem in configure is still present.
>
> Ah, I had actually missed that comment since it worked just fine with a manual
> build (that is outside of the packaging infrastructure you use)

That is probably because that chunk didn't even get run due to some
enclosing if.  NetBSD's /bin/sh produces an error on == within test.
Yes, we have a lint-type check to proactively look for this to avoid
failures on other of the many systems pkgsrc runs on, when testing on
one of them.

> I've just captured that in https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/1295

As you say I have a patch in pkgsrc and the fix will be in 6.0.1 or
whatever, which seems likely in a month or two as people who didn't
pre-test actually try the release and a few minor fixes accumulate.

> Do not hesitate to submit a PR another time

Thanks, and noted.