[PROJ] [EXTERNAL] [gdal-dev] Static/Dynamic datum problems

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:04:41 PDT 2019

Thanks Doug, you have pointed me to Matt Higgins who is one of the
Australians on this email's CC list. He has contributed toward
identifying this problem. I believe we need to bring this conversation
into an international forum, probably headed up by the OGC.

You might be able to suggest who we should connect with?

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier