[PROJ] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Incubate PROJ as an OSGeo Project?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Sun Mar 3 03:32:28 PST 2019

Just for fun I did a Twitter poll on the subject of PROJ going through
OSGeo incubation. I think the results are quite conclusive:

Yes:             84%
No:                3%
Don’t care:  13%

There were 58 respondents.

As there have been no negative feedback on the mailing list either, I
think that we should just get the process started.

Mike, how should be proceed from here?

/Kristian