[PROJ] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Incubate PROJ as an OSGeo Project?

michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 04:24:55 PST 2019

Kristian,

I think the next step is that I make a formal request to the incubation committee and we start on a wiki page that documents how PROJ meets the project guidelines (https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/graduation_checklist.pdf). Most of these will go quite fast, I suspect, as most, if not all of this is already done for PROJ.
The only thing I see that could take some time is the provenance check and making sure all files files have the copyright notices and contribution agreements on all the contributions.

Mike