[PROJ] Release schedule between version 6.0.0 and 7.0.0

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 5 07:00:42 PST 2019

On 2019-03-05 15:48, Kristian Evers wrote:
> I've set up a very simple GitHub wiki page for this purpose. I've just
> added
> GDAL as an example for now. Feel free to add more to this.
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/wiki/proj.h-adoption-status

This is one step further than required for compatibility with PROJ 6
(and 5.x).

The biggest issue is the removal of projects.h, so dependent projects
need to use proj_api.h or proj.h. The former is sufficient to build
successfully with PROJ 6 (and 5.x).

Did you remove the other wiki pages on purpose? The wiki is very empty
now, any links to the old pages will be broken now.

Kind Regards,

Bas