[PROJ] Release schedule between version 6.0.0 and 7.0.0

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Mar 5 07:32:56 PST 2019

I am also interested in knowing if projects will be able to build against
PROJ 7 in a years' time, hence the three columns.

Feel free to change my template if you think there's a better way to keep
track of things. This was just a very quick and dirty job to get the ball rolling.

Yes, I purposely removed most of the other wiki pages. See my other email
for an explanation why.

/Kristian