[PROJ] Has anyone build PROJ on Windows? Could I pay you to show me how?

a.furieri at lqt.it a.furieri at lqt.it
Tue May 28 22:40:20 PDT 2019

On Wed, 29 May 2019 03:49:47 +0000, Craig Delancy wrote:
> I am desperately trying to build GDAL 3.0 on windows. PROJ4 6.0 is
> required. Because I cannot build PROJ, I cannot build GDAL. I am
> willing to pay for someone to join me in a Skype or Discord call, and
> give me instructions. Name your price.

Hi Craig,

there is no need to pay; a detailed how-to guide is freely
available for building PROJ 6.1 on Windows using MSYS2
(a Linux-like command shell) and MinGW64 (porting of the
renown gcc compiler for Windows platforms).

please read:

http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/mingw32_how_to.html#libproj
(to get the 32-bit library)

or

http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/mingw64_how_to.html#libproj
(to get the 64-bit library)

if you haven't yet installed MSYS2 and MinGW64 on your system
you can find a quick how-to from here:

http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/mingw32_how_to.html#env

http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/mingw64_how_to.html

bye Sandro