[PROJ] PSC Motion: require SQLite 3.11 as minimum version

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Nov 7 07:46:32 PST 2019

Some packagers may now feel punished for getting on the Proj6 train. They’d have been better off just continuing with Proj4 and waiting out the transition for a couple more years.
This isn’t an optional requirement for Proj6, basically it’s an unusably bad performance regression, so using Proj6 requires a newer SQLite given current state. The Motion is sort of beside the point, it’s just a technical fact.

P.