[PROJ] Management of datum grid files.

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Nov 27 04:21:40 PST 2019

I should have written %LOCALAPPDATA%, that's the one that is suitable for PROJ.
I too get confused by the various similar-sounding variables.

You are right that %APPDATA% expands to ...\Roaming\. If I understand correctly
it is meant for users that are available on several computers on a domain which need
shared data across all machines. Somehow... This is a rather specific use case that I
don't think we should use for PROJ.

/Kristian