[PROJ] PROJ logo proposal

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 10 09:04:20 PDT 2019

On 9/10/19 5:47 PM, Nicolas B. wrote:
> That said, i will be most delighted to provide the final logo as CC-BY-SA,
> if any.

That must definitely happen if the logo will be included in the PROJ
release tarballs, otherwise those will need to be repacked to exclude
the logo to make them acceptable for inclusion in the Debian archive.

> I hope you still like the proposed logos :)  Is any of them got your
> preference ?
Yes, 1A because it's neutral unlike 1B which only shows the Americas.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1