[PROJ] proj_create reports errors itself

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Apr 10 04:24:52 PDT 2020

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020, Even Rouault wrote:

> Roger,
>
> You can install a silent logger like this:
>
> static void silent_logger(void *, int, const char *) {}
>
> proj_log_func(ctxt, NULL, silent_logger);
> where ctxt can be potentially the default/NULL context

Thanks, this is helpful. It looks as though I should inject it into my
contexts when I open them, and take responsibility for error handling by
copying the error string to a string, destroying the context (and other
open objects), and use R's long jump error() passing the string back to R.

Best wishes,

Roger

--
Roger Bivand