[PROJ] Canada Lambert Conformal Conic Projection

James Banting jbanting at sparkgeo.com
Fri Apr 10 22:24:07 PDT 2020

Thanks Even.

They’re aren’t a ton of ortho imagery described by STAC so this will be a nice addition. I appreciate the tips as well.
I always learn something when posting in the mailing list. It’s great.

Re: the authority. I guess then it would be something like:
authority = Government of Canada, Natural Resources Canada, Centre for Topographic Information
code = CANLAMB

--
James